Chinese assistant gallery manager needed in Shanghai
A top gallery in Shanghai needs a full-time assistant gallery manager to help in running a production team of Chinese craftsmen and artists while supervising the daily maintenance of the gallery and workshop. We are looking for native Chinese-speakers only.
The right candidate must: - be fluent in English
- be resourceful in seeking the necessary supplies needed by the production team.
- be able to handle tough negotiations with local suppliers, shippers, and temporary services.
- be polished and confident in talking to customers and partners from all over the world.
- be patient and keep cool while handling challenges.
- pay constant attention to detail.
Applicants with past experience in the arts industry and/or are well-versed in Chinese Art History and Art techniques will be prioritized for interviews.
If interested, please send your CV and Cover letter in English to the following e-mail: email@example.com
We regret that we will only contact successful applicants for an interview.