Best learning is a total English immersion training institute established in 2008.At present Best Learning has over 30 centers nationwide, with over 20,000 families enjoying the Nest Learning experience. The most advanced and innovative American teaching philosophy is provided to the children of China by Best Learning. Traditional American Kindergarten (ages 2-6) and primary school (ages 7-12) curriculum is the heart of Best Learning’s educational structure. Certified foreign teachers, skilled research and development team, and complete education oversight make up Best Learning’s educational configuration. Best Learning is guaranteed to be the most outstanding and professional organization offering a unique and amazing opportunity to study abroad without leaving China!
Best Learning English is a brand owned by China Shanghai Jingmei Business Consulting Co.,Ltd.
• Salary: RMB 7,500-10,000 per month + extra class fee: RMB 30/50/80 per hour
• Flight reimbursement: RMB 7,000-10,000
• Paid Chinese national holidays as well as December 25th and January 1st
• 15 days paid holidays during winter holidays + 14 days holidays during summer holidays
• Health insurance
• Visa Reimbursement
• Free hotel accommodation upon arrival
• Free Chinese lessons
• Annual completion bonus: RMB 6,000
• Free TEFL class online
• M/L visa provided, you can get Z visa when you are in China
• Interest-Free Setup Loan: Up to RMB 5,000
• Accommodation: RMB 3,000 allowance per month
• One year contract
• Maximum 15 teaching hours per week
• 35 hours office hours
• Class size: 10-15
• Ages: 2-12
• Subject To Teach: Reading, Math, Science, Social Studies
• Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Native English speaker: USA, Canada.
• Bachelor degree.
• 20 to 40 years of age
• TEFL or TESOL
• Punctual, outgoing and enthusiastic work attitude
To apply for this position with the following documents:
• a Resume/CV with photo
• a copy of your passport (with photo page)
• a copy of your Bachelor degree.
• a copy of your TEFL or TESOL.
To apply or for more information please send a copy of your resume, photo & degree copy and we will contact suitable candidates straight away.