Shanghai Centre Family Fun Fair - The third annual edition of Shanghai Centre’s signature event for families across the city with a focus on the healthy & happy lifestyle needs of Shanghai’s families. Specifically – encouraging Activity, championing Health and facilitating Fun.
1. Family Fun Games for kids and parents
2. Children & Mum related vendors that encourage active & fun lifestyle
3. Activity options ranging from fun education to fitness & handicraft options for children Shanghai Centre will be transformed into a Family Fair with ample activities for the entire family.
This Fair will use large, open spaces at Shanghai Centre broken down into four major areas:
1. Farmer’s Market: Exhibition Plaza (area above City Shop) (outside, covered) Fabulous Farmer’s Market filled with food & beverage vendors including the USA Agricultural Trade Office’s associations aside Shanghai’s healthy F&B venues…
2. Band Play-off: Exhibition Plaza (area facing Nanjing Road) (outside, covered) Nine student bands from international school will be performing from 10am-4pm, bringing the audience jazz, rock, pop and dance acts.
3. Playground & Cardboard Shanghai III : Level 4 Atrium (inside) A Playground for kids from 3 – 10 years old including gymnastics play area, technology workshops, dancing & sports activities on stage, bouncy castles etc…
Cardboard Shanghai is a town built by pre-made buildings from participants in the Cardboard Shanghai Award Competition and Awesome Kid's Club. The town with buildings, roads and streets is not only for exhibition but also for interactive play during the day. Families are encouraged to dig into the pile of materials and tools, anytime during the day and construct their own visionary building for Shanghai in the year 2525.
4. Ultraman Show: Level 4 Theater (inside) The performance Theater will stage three shows of the popular Japanese action-hero Ultraman (奥特曼), fighting an epic battle against evil monsters.
Shows are scheduled for 11am, 1pm & 3pm (schedule subject to change). Tickets can be obtained at the theatre entrance.