Learn Chinese for what? Mandaringarden gives u response
Learn Chinese for what? Nowaday more and more people from various countries of the world go to learn Chinese, but this situation is not occasional.
As for the benefits to learn Chinese, please see below:
1. China is the most populous country in the world with over 1.4 billion people. Mandarin is spoken by almost one billion people. It is the most widely spoken language in the world. One out of five people in the world is Chinese;
2. Mandarin is spoken in the People's Republic of China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, The Philippines, and Mongolia;
3. Knowing Chinese will allow students to compete effectively in the global economy of the future;
4. China is one of America's largest trading partners;
5. Many American companies do business in China, including Motorola, Coca Cola, and Ford;
6. Knowing Chinese may be an edge when competing for a job. The demand for business people who know Chinese is skyrocketing;
7. China is playing a major role in world affairs and will continue to do so;
8. By learning Chinese, students will develop an appreciation for Chinese culture and history.
Mandaringarden Language & Culture Exchange was established in 2004, our mission is to promote Mandarin Language and Chinese culture abroad, and to assist students and expatriates transitioning into contemporary Chinese society. Classes are held at our Chinese Language & Culture Center in Shanghai's central business district, and staffed by highly trained and certified instructors.