As a follow up to our Indirect Procurement China Forum held in March, this event will continue to present and share what some of leading companies have done to transform their indirect procurement in Asia.
Speakers from a wide range of industries will share their experience in their consolidation efforts of services vendors, how they gained influence over internal stakeholders, and how they used technology to have better control over services spend and built a team to succeed in Asia.
Whether you're a CPO or indirect functional head, from a large spend or a small spend company, the Council's Indirect Procurement Asia Forum on Services is your best source for gaining practical knowledge that will help you do your indirect job better in China and the rest of Asia.
- Driving corporate services beyond Cost in Asia
- Applying Strategic Sourcing Principles to the Procurement of Services
- Examples of indirect procurement transformations
- Key principles in successful indirect negotiations
- How to develop great services RFP
- Developing services contracts that work in China
- Bridging the gap between indirect procurement and IT
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for procurement and sourcing professionals responsible for not only acquiring services, but also for developing the procurement strategies in Asia. Team leaders, project managers and members of supply chain cross-functional teams will also profit from this unique event.
Round tables and networking time are built into the schedule to allow you time to find out how your colleagues are leveraging the power of indirect services spend optimization.