In a world where some consider dessert just as important as the main course,there is no shortage of tasty options. Some well-known dessert houses in Shanghai are almost always crowded with people looking for a sweet treat.But you can make great desserts at home. iDEALShanghai selects three dessertrecipes worth trying, along with some healthy and fresh ingredients with exclusive discounts on our website.
Rose Milk Tea
Rose milk tea can help protect thestomach. It also adds moisture to skin,making it popular among women.
1. One cup of milk
2. Pink rose buds
3. Two teaspoons of black tea leaves
1. Put rose buds into a pot and pour in hot water. Steep for three minutes over a low heat setting.
2. When the rose buds become soft, put black tea into it and steep for another two minutes.
3. Add milk until it boils.
4. Filter the tea leaves before drinking. Stir and add honey to your taste.
For people who love to eat and bake tasty sweets, matcha or green tea pudding is a great low-carb recipe suitable for the whole family. Matcha tea contains many vitamins,amino acids, protein and fiber to help lower blood pressure.
1. 50ml whipping cream
2. Two packages of matcha (green tea) powder
3. 250ml milk
4. Two eggs
5. 40g sugar
1. Beat eggs in a bowl and mix with sugar.
2. Add milk, whipping cream and matcha powder.
3. Pour the mixture into a mould. Bake in oven at 150 degrees Celsius for 60 minutes and then set in refrigerator.
Dark chocolate and white wine both contain polyphenols, which can help dilate blood vessels and accelerate the blood supply to the brain. Meanwhile, the polyphenols in wine and chocolate work more effectively when combined. Plus chocolate wine just seems so indulgent and smacks of luxurious. Yeah, go for it ... you know you want to.
1. Half cup of white wine
2. 30g dark chocolate
3. One and a half cups of milk
1. Cut chocolate into small pieces and put them in a cup.
2. Put milk in a pot or use microwave oven to heat it.
3. Pour the hot milk into the cup. Whisk the milk together with melted chocolate.
4. Pour white wine into the chocolate milk. You can use a hand blender to mix them. Mix for 3-4 minutes or until you get a frothy drink.
5.Use cacao powder to decorate ands erve.
Champagne, sparkling whites or white wines with high acidity make the best chocolate wine.