Home > iDEAL Focus > Features
Default Default Latest Updates Most Comments

Applying for temporary residence from home

FOREIGN residents in a Jing’an District community can now apply for temporary residence certificates at the complex where they live. Usually, foreigners, plus residents of Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Chinese settled abroad, are req...

0 like 0 comment