Add:1363 Fuxing Road M.
This apartment complex comprises five four-story apartment buildings. The roofs are paved with red tiles and fitted with scuttles and the outer walls are painted with rough-finished cement and include sections made of red bricks. The complex was commissioned by a Belgian named Clements and built in 1929. The apartments had a distinctive layout: they included bedrooms and bathrooms, but no individual kitchens; instead, a community dining hall for all the tenants was set in place between two southern buildings. These days the interior is no longer what it was, though the exterior remains largely original.