Add:1331 Fuxing Road M.
Blackstone Apartments built in 1924 is a four-story Baroque-style apartment building with a symmetrical facade. A large porch extends from the structure on the ground floor, supported by double Corinthian columns. The terrace above the porch is formed with three arcs, either convex or concave. The walls and some components are made of black stones, hence the name "Blackstone Apartments." The house was home to the United Nation's General Agency of Postwar Relief after World War II.