Add:316 Xizang Rd M.
Moore Memorial Church, known today as the Mu En Church, was established in 1887 as a Methodist place of worship. It was rebuilt between 1929 and 1931 according to Hudec's design. The English Gothic church features unusual-for-the-time exterior walls constructed with concave and convex red bricks. The flamboyant ecclesiastical lancet windows in the tower and on the bay windows in the entrance are a typical Tudor style. It was occupied by the Japanese army from 1941 to 1945 and then by a Nanjing middle school. It resumed its religious functions in 1979 and now serves as a community church for Chinese Christians. Facing west, it has a north building, a central worship area, a residence and an impressive bell tower.