Add:Building 3, Section 3, Ligongdi, SIP
Shijia Restaurant was established in 1790 during the reign of Emperor Qianlong of the Qing Dynasty. It was originally named Xushunlou Restaurant and was located in the Wuzhong district in Suzhou. Its Suzhou-style cuisine reflects more than 200 years of kitchen art. The food here is also known as “Shi's cuisine.” Special dishes: Shi's barb liver soup, stir-fried shrimp and smoked fish.