The fourth annual edition of Shanghai Centre’s signature event for families across the city with a focus on the healthy & happy lifestyle needs of Shanghai’s families.
Specifically – encouraging Activity, championing Health and facilitating Fun.
1. Family Fun Games for kids and parents
2. Children & Mum related vendors that encourage active & fun lifestyle
3. Activity options ranging from fun education to fitness & handicraft options for children
Shanghai Centre will be transformed into a Family Fair with ample activities for the entire family.
This Fair will use large, open spaces at Shanghai Centre broken down into four (4) major areas:
1.Designer Market: The Plaza (area above City Shop) (outside, covered)
Fabulous market with over 40 booths, filled with yummy F&B and goods for the entire family
2.Band Play-off: The Plaza (area facing Nanjing Road) (outside, covered) Seven student bands from international schools will be performing from 10am-4pm, bringing the audience jazz, rock, pop and dance acts.
3.Playground & Cardboard Shanghai IV : Level 4 Atrium (inside) A Playground for kids from 3 – 10 years old including gymnastics play area, skate-ramp, arts & crafts, technology workshops, dancing & sports activities on stage, bouncy castles etc… Cardboard Shanghai is a town built by pre-made buildings from participants in the Cardboard Shanghai Award Competition, organized by The Fun Factory. The town with buildings, roads and streets is not only for exhibition but also for interactive play during the day. Families are encouraged to dig into the pile of materials and tools, anytime during the day and construct their own visionary building…
4.Laser Tag: Level 4 Theater (inside)
The Performance Theater will be transformed into a big laser-tag arena
Sunday, April 17, 2016 10:00 – 16:00
Shanghai Centre 1376 Nanjing West Road (located between Xikang Rd and Tongren Rd) http://www.shanghaicentre.com/location/
Families from all over Shanghai with focus on parents and kids
HOW do people know?
Media sponsorship with a wide range of popular magazines and websites, both English and Japanese. Vendors and activity providers will also be pushing this event through their newsletters and social media.
HOW MANY PEOPLE EXPECTED
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
• Parents & Kids: one location for an entire day of exploration and activity for families ranging from play in the Atrium Playground to sampling of premium food and beverage vendors in the Market, plus school band performances all day long
• Sponsors / Vendors: Expected traffic of 1500+ who will be seeking products and services focused on health & happy lifestyle needs in Shanghai
• Media: To be part of Shanghai Centre’s annual community signature event in Shanghai
Elian Zhang (media & sponsorship) firstname.lastname@example.org Shanghai Creatives (market vendors) Noenne@shcreatives.com The Fun Factory (Cardboard Shanghai) email@example.com Jessie Xu (activity program) firstname.lastname@example.org Alex De Ceuster (activity program) email@example.com